AIR SERVICE PROVISION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer subject to airline availability.
2. Our price is VAT excluded.
a. The price is based on the weights and measures provided as well as the airfares published today.
b. Volumetric weight based on industry standard, (factor 1:6).
c. Not including taxes and warehousing to be paid at destination if necessary and/or import or export taxes.
d. Not including additional inspections if any.
e. The price offered will be valid for a maximum of 7 days from the date of notification, in the case of conventional air freight, and 30 minutes in the case of on board courier services, unless otherwise expressly stated. Acceptances made after this period must be ratified by HTG Express, otherwise they will have no effect.
f. Payment conditions: bank transfer within 30 days, except in the case of the first transport carried out with us, in which case payment must be made in advance, prior to the start of the service.
3. If the information provided by the customer (weights, volumes, addresses) does not correspond to that related to the goods transported, the customer will bear the extra costs.
4. The established collection and delivery times may suffer alterations for reasons of force majeure beyond the control of HTG Express, being exonerated from liability in such cases.
5. The Customer must indicate in his request all the necessary requirements for the loading.
6. The Customer accepts that transhipments may be made in the contracted transport, if necessary and that the transport may be subcontracted.
7. The customer is responsible for the sufficiency and truthfulness of the information provided and will hold HTG Express harmless from any liability that may be required as a result of the insufficiency or inaccuracy of the information provided.
8. In general, HTG Express will inform the customer of the vehicle’s arrival at the loading place, commencement of transit, arrival at the unloading place, completion of unloading and, to the extent possible, of any events that may arise during the contracted transport service.
9. Transport subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions of Engagement available on our website and, subsidiarily, to the applicable transport regulations (Montréal Convention, Warsaw Convention). HTG Express reserves the right to exercise all the actions contemplated by the regulations in force, without renouncing any of them.
10. Nature and value of the goods: Only “OK to transport” goods may be transported, see section “Nature and Value of goods” (clause 12). If the goods are perishable, this must be expressly stated.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law: For the resolution of controversies that may arise in relation to this contract of transport, the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts and in particular to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Donostia San Sebastián. The applicable law will be the Spanish law and the international treaties that form part of the Spanish legal system.
12. Nature and value of the goods
12.1. The goods transported in the shipment commissioned to HTG Express must be trade goods in general and their value must not exceed €300 000 € . Or they must be samples or mobile telephone products and their value must not exceed €30 000 or €90 000 respectively € . ADR: we only transport the “exempt” type.
12.2. The goods transported must be duly packaged, stowed and conditioned in accordance with their nature. It must be safe for shipment and in compliance with the current legislation. The shipper is exclusively responsible for adequately performing said operations. Likewise, the shipper must ensure sufficient protection of the goods during the normal stages of transit.
12.3. In all cases, the goods must not be included in the following list:
Explosive goods (except for 1.4S), radioactive goods, collections, works of art, silk, pool coupons, lottery tickets, stamps, coupons, coins, securities and any document or object with face or payment value, vehicles, removals, personal belongings, tobacco and any goods whose sale is illegal.
12.4. Goods that meet the preceding requirements shall be considered “OK to transport”. HTG Express requests that the goods transported be “OK to transport” and shall only be liable for damage to goods and the damages caused by these to third parties when they are “OK to transport”.
12.5. Upon contracting the transport service with HTG Express, unless otherwise expressed in writing and in an irrefutable manner by the Customer prior to the start of the said transport service, it is presumed that the goods transported in the contracted shipment are “OK to transport”.
In the event of a breach of this clause, i.e. the shipment of goods on the Customer’s behalf that are not “OK to transport” without any prior declaration whatsoever from the Customer, made in the aforementioned manner, HTG Express shall be completely exonerated from any type of liability related to the goods in those cases where the Customer has been given prior express warning that said goods cannot be transported and that the Customer has not made any declaration in this regard, although obliged to do so. Thus the Customer shall be solely liable for any damages, loss and/or delay that the goods may suffer and/or cause to HTG Express and/or third parties.
 Unless otherwise insured under other conditions with HTG Express
This document summarises the terms and conditions under which the transports contracted by the Client with HTG Express will be carried out. Except when otherwise expressly stated in writing sufficiently prior to the commencement of the transport services, the Client shall be deemed to accept in full the present Terms of Service and the Standard Terms and Conditions of Engagement of HTG Express published in its website, and any previous agreement that could contradict any of them shall be void. As a result, there is a novation of the main conditions previously agreed upon.